ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Big white pop up screen when clicking on any of the categories
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:58:23 GMT
Can you reproduce on trunk demo?

Jacques
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Gawrychowski
  To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:40 PM
  Subject: Big white pop up screen when clicking on any of the categories

  Hi everyone, I've been struggling with this problem for the past few days. In the meantime
I replaced my workstation but the problem still exits. When I go to my categories (https://192.168.0.12:8443/catalog/control/EditCategory?productCategoryId=1_ROOT)
it shows me a big pop up window like the one attached to this email. When I click on Inspect
Element or if the browser window is not maximized it disappears. It also only shows under
Chrome. Have anyone experienced this type of a problem before? As I said, I'm running a fresh
installation of Windows 7 and the newest version of Chrome.

  Michael