ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Piper ...@ilscipio.com>
Subject Re: getting screen.width in ftl
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:35:30 GMT
As a follow-up:

The solution described in the bigfish link is very limited, so I don't
recommend to use or follow it. Basically, with the recommendation described
there you are left with a version that won't work on any form of tablet, or
mobile devices that are held sideways... I don't want to be too negative
about it, since i like seeing resources like that show up, but for doing
responsive design, I'd recommend to look into it properly. As said, there
are great resources available on the internet for this :)