ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Robert G." <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: Mod Rewrite and Session handling
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 10:23:31 GMT
Hey Jacques,

thank you for your help. I allready use mod_proxy_ajp, cause it was for me
the easiest way to frontened apache.

The QSA Option after the rewrite rules does not help unfortunately.

To more specify my chain:

Apache conf:
/ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
        AddDefaultCharset off
        Order deny,allow
        ALlow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyVia On/

/
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName localhost
        ServerAdmin gan@mercon24.de

        ProxyRequests Off
        ProxyPreserveHost On
        proxyPass / ajp://localhost:8010/

        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteRule ^/(images/.+);jsessionid=\w+$ /$1 [PT]
        RewriteRule ^/?inhalt/(.+)\.html$ /shop/control/cms/inhalt/$1 [PT]
</VirtualHost>
/

Problem: The browser loose the session cookie or expire the session after
entering a rewritten url (call of TLD/inhalt/XXX.html lets the session
expirering). The website behind this url (real url:
TLD/shop/control/cms/inhalt/XXX is correctly shown.

In the case that I call the ofbiz url directly (TLD/shop/control...) than
the session does not expire, everything is fine.

Hopefully anyone has an idea how to fix it.

thanks in advance, Robert