ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tax in price
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:47:19 GMT
In short her requirement is:

1) A product is setup as tax included in price and
2) it's tax vary state wise.

Now, product taxing system in ofbiz is setup to provide geoId and
taxAuthorityId with product which in this case is not feasible as there is
not 'one' priceWithoutTax for this product (as there are multiple states
with different tax [consider it as VAT] )

--
Thanks,
Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044