ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mark Schneider ...@it-infrastrukturen.org>
Subject Re: Question: Free available skeleton of simple shop and portal solution based on OFBiz
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:28:56 GMT
Hello Nick.

Thank you for your hints.

Am 15.11.2012 20:10, schrieb Nick Rosser:
> Saw the mention to BigFish -- not only would this platform be perfect
> for a simple store, but would allow anyone to grow into a more
> sophisticated store. I'd be interested in why anyone would think that
> this is a good starting point but reducing it down to suit specific
> needs. Should be good to go as is -- and you'll get the benefits of
> additional features as they are released.
BigFish is a more completed shop application than the Demo shop included
in OFBiz (my private impression) even many things don't work.
Furthermore it is the only one (I was able to find) available as open
source.

I have found many really great looking OFBiz based shops and portal
applications but their sources are not available yet.

regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org

http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org