ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mark Schneider ...@it-infrastrukturen.org>
Subject Re: Question: Free available skeleton of simple shop and portal solution based on OFBiz
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:39:30 GMT
Hello Deepak,

Thank you for your message.

Am 15.11.2012 18:27, schrieb Deepak Agarwal:
> We are walking on the same road you are. We are in the midst of formulating
> such solution.
>
> If you are interested in working in collaboration then ping me.
Yes. I am interested in common open source development (I don't want to
"to reinvent the wheel" myself).
I have found already some good looking OFBiz solutions but most of they
seem to be closed source.

How would you like to proceed?

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Mark Schneider
> <ms@it-infrastrukturen.org>wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot for all hints Paul.
>>
>> Am 14.11.2012 18:15, schrieb madppiper:
>>
>>   what in particular are you "looking for? As mentioned previously, the
>>> problem if you just want to create a simple store is that you are probably
>>> going to have to rely on a third party application (of which only a few
>>> are
>>> free) or going to invest your time into reducing the already available
>>> ecommerce application to what is needed. I myself began learning ofbiz
>>> that
>>> way, btw, by using eCommerce as a basis and reducing it to my needs. So I
>>> would say its not a bad start. If you just want to hit it off, however, I
>>> would propose to contact one of the agencies (mine or otherwise) to
>>> discuss
>>> this further.
>>>
>> I was first following the OFBiz Tutoria (link below) however not all steps
>> are clear for me (eg. some missing file and path names or just the syntax)
>> and some parts didn't work on apache-ofbiz-10.04.03.
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OFBIZ/**
>> OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+**Development+Guide<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide>
>>
>> @ Jacques Le Roux: thanks a lot for including of further details inside
>> this tutorial.
>>
>> I will probably start again with BigFish or the included Demo shop and/or
>> uPortal and reduce the application code due to my requirements.

regarde, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org

http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org