ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <h.bak...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject OFBiz Alliance and Growerp, was: Re: OFBiz track at ApacheCon Europe in 2 weeks
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:43:45 GMT
Thank you Sacha, for the report,

concerning marketing, we are trying to solve that with the ofbizalliance.com
concerning complexity we started GrowERP open source based on OFBiz at
growerp.com

things are moving slowly but hope to have the alliance website on-line
this month.
Growerp we expect to have a usable version before the end of this year

currently we have 36 companies interested in the alliance and 7
companies interested in the founding....

ofbiz alliance discussion: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4550075
(one contact per company currently)

Growerp discussion at:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Grow-ERP-open-source-ERP-4576897