ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Piper" ...@ilscipio.com>
Subject OFBiz General & Marketing Information
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:32:45 GMT
Hi guys,

as I wrote to you on behalf of the apachecon wrap-up – we are currently
trying to set up a sort of repository for all marketing material. The
general idea is that, since most of our companies already created this in
one form or the other, it would be good to partially provide it with the
rest of the community. Many of the available information are simply not
accessible to the larger audience, so this could be of use for anyone.

As a first step I generated the following wikipage:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Materi
al

There we could easily attach all documents and reference them within the
proper list. I myself am going to be adding some of our information
throughout this week. I also already wrote an email to ASF asking for
further material on their end (proper ppt master, logo etc.). Please feel
free to provide your own information.

Cheers,
Paul

---