ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Robert G." <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: BOM / part list Product
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:56:30 GMT
Hey Sebastian,

thank you for your message. You are right with the goal I have. I planed to
do it this way because I do not want to tell the competitors the "cross
reference", cause it is handled like a secret :)

So with that way the customer can easy search for his printer under the
"cartridges" category and get the right product. In the background I have to
know which cartridge it is and need a correct stock handling, which is wrong
if I do not connect the cartridge to the printer products.

the way is also easier for listings in product search engines, cause the
list i.ex. the printer not the cartridge, cause the cartridge has not to be
original and can have several names.

do you know a good way for it?