ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: tax identification number and personal identification number for billing with fiscal receipt number
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:45:30 GMT
Hi Rafael,

There may be more than one relevant tax, and more than one tax authority.

So you want the entity that relates a Party to a TaxAuthority.

Specifically, it's the partyTaxId attribute of the PartyTaxAuthInfo entity.


on the demonstration web site.

In OFBiz, the Party entity encompasses both people and organizations, so the
partyTaxId is used for both.


Paul Foxworthy

Rafael Rondon wrote
> Regards,
> Where added tax identification number when the participant is a formal
> organization (company, non-profit organization and government offices).
> And
> in the case of people where I keep your personal identification number for
> the purposes of billing them with tax receipt number.
> Thank you very much,
> -- 
> Rafael Rondón Montás

Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system

View this message in context: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/tax-identification-number-and-personal-identification-number-for-billing-with-fiscal-receipt-number-tp4636925p4636927.html
Sent from the OFBiz - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

View raw message