ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: tax identification number and personal identification number for billing with fiscal receipt number
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:45:30 GMT
Hi Rafael,

There may be more than one relevant tax, and more than one tax authority.

So you want the entity that relates a Party to a TaxAuthority.

Specifically, it's the partyTaxId attribute of the PartyTaxAuthInfo entity.

See
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PartyTaxAuthInfo&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0

on the demonstration web site.

In OFBiz, the Party entity encompasses both people and organizations, so the
partyTaxId is used for both.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Rafael Rondon wrote

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.cohsoft.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/