ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Parm Lehal <parmle...@gmail.com>
Subject SOAP service in ofbiz fails
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:50:59 GMT
I am trying use web-service using netbeans. The JAX-WS SOAP service fails
with this error :

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Unexpected response element Response
expected: {http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/}createProductResponse
    at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.ResponseBuilder$RpcLit.readResponse(ResponseBuilder.java:603)
    at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:110)
    at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
    at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:107)
    at $Proxy28.createProduct(Unknown Source)

However, if I use xmlrpc, it works fine.  Is there any trick in making
JAX-WS web service work or am I missing something? Please, advise.

Regards,

Parminder Lehal