ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz / BigFish: live client www.1800fishoil.com
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 05:09:21 GMT
I found that you are using dash (-) in the name while creating urls. For
eg:
http://www.1800fishoil.com/online/shop/coconut-oil/jarrow-formulas-extra-virgin-coconut-oil

Could you tell us how r u doing that. Are you using urlrewriter (tuckey)
for that ? Also, for the dashes did you write any servlet or in ftl you are
first replacing all spaces to dash?