ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Reelsen, Alexander" <alexander.reel...@lusini.com>
Subject Price rules only valid with list price
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:49:46 GMT
Hi there,

I tried to play around with price rules a bit, and I am wondering why they
only apply if a product has a list price set, as seen in
PriceServices.java, from around line 392

Especially when I have a price rule, which sets the price for every product
in a category about 10% lower for a certain party, I do not want to put a
listprice on every product in this category.

Has this any particular reason or can I simply remove that check for my
needed functionality?

Regards and thanks for any help, Alexander