ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: SOAP service in ofbiz fails
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:48:11 GMT
OK, I fixed the nillable issue at r1384251

Locally I could use the ping service but got a (actually  reassuring)  "unable to find valid
certification path to requested target"
which is caused by a self signed local certificat (or no valid certificat at all, anyway)

So I tried on a remote server and got this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <pingResponse xmlns="http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/">
            <map-Map>
                <map-Entry>
                    <map-Key>
                        <std-String value="responseMessage"/>
                    </map-Key>
                    <map-Value>
                        <std-String value="success"/>
                    </map-Value>
                </map-Entry>
                <map-Entry>
                    <map-Key>
                        <std-String value="message"/>
                    </map-Key>
                    <map-Value>
                        <std-String value="PONG"/>
                    </map-Value>
                </map-Entry>
            </map-Map>
        </pingResponse>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

with your request

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >
    <SOAP-ENV:Body>
        <jsx1:ping xmlns:jsx1="http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/" >
            <map-Map>
                <jsx1:map-Entry>
                    <jsx1:map-Key>
                        <jsx1:std-String value="message" />
                    </jsx1:map-Key>
                    <jsx1:map-Value>
                        <jsx1:null />
                        <jsx1:std-String value="PING_TEST_BOOYAH" />
                    </jsx1:map-Value>
                </jsx1:map-Entry>
            </map-Map>
        </jsx1:ping>
    </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Could you confirm it works for you for other services with these changes?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>