ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ritu Raj Lakhera <rrlakh...@salmonllc.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz / BigFish: live client www.1800fishoil.com
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:00:25 GMT
Deepak,

Yes, you are right that there is servlet for handling this and groovy which replacing the
url.

Bigfish using the own SEO friendly url strategy. You can find this tool in BigFish Admin (http://bigfish.salmonllc.com).

Regards
Ritu Raj Lakhera
rrlakhera@salmonllc.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Deepak Agarwal" <dagarwal82@gmail.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:39:21 AM
Subject: Re: OFBiz / BigFish: live client www.1800fishoil.com

I found that you are using dash (-) in the name while creating urls. For
eg:
http://www.1800fishoil.com/online/shop/coconut-oil/jarrow-formulas-extra-virgin-coconut-oil

Could you tell us how r u doing that. Are you using urlrewriter (tuckey)
for that ? Also, for the dashes did you write any servlet or in ftl you are
first replacing all spaces to dash?