ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rene Frauli <m...@frauli.de>
Subject Ofbiz 11.04 - German Retail Store with Product Prices Including VAT Tax
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:28:32 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to setup up a german retail store with product prices
including 19% VAT tax, but I'm struggling with the configuration
and I would like to ask for help to solve this issue.

Can someone describe me which things do I need to configure
that the VAT is correctly shown in the invoice.

I have tried the following:

1. Setup a german tax authority with a 19% VAT tax rate and
    prices including tax and store linked to my german retail store.

2. Product List price with 19% VAT included and link to german tax authority.

The result is that the I can see an adjustment in the logging,
but in the invoice there is no VAT amount.

So my question is what do I really need to configure?

- Is it enough to add the VAT in the list price without a tax authority?
- Do I need a tax authority in any case?
- Do I need a tax rate for VAT linked to the tax authority?
- Do I need to configure the Store for tax?

Any help is more than appreciated.

Thanks
Rene