ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schinzer <c.schin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes to the Security & Permissions concept?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:55:44 GMT
Further to this, I do see this error message on the logs for almost every
screen I open on the backend apps:

Service auth failed for userLoginId [admin] because UserLogin record
currentPassword fields did not match; note that the UserLogin object passed
into a service may need to have the currentPassword encrypted

Maybe that give a hint of what I am facing.
Any comments?