ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Bouquet <bouquet.frede...@gmail.com>
Subject Fail to follow "OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide"
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:37:00 GMT
Hi folks,

I've started playing with Ofbiz a few days ago but I can't manage to follow
the beginners tutorial [1].

In short, at the end of Part 1, when I try to access
http://localhost:8080/practice/control/main : I get a 404 error.
I first tryed by creating all the files from scratch but it did not work.
Then, I tryed to start by a ant create-component and change the files the
tutorial says to create but I get the same result.

I also tryed with a create-component without modifying any file and here, I
had the possibility to access the web application.

Concerning the build, I tryed with 10.04.02 and from the trunk.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thank you

[1] :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide