ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From c.schin...@gmail.com
Subject AW: multitenant users?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 04:36:26 GMT
Dale,

This seems to be a manifest bug which I have reported on last week on this list. I have done
some issue analysis and will open a Jira next thing.

Imho the issue is caused by wrong assumptions in ContextFilter.java which defines the delegator
to use and - even with multitenant databases - results in default delegatorr instead of the
tenant's .

@Jacques + other committers: I definitely require assistance to fix this since my knowledge
and understanding of session parameter handling does not suffice.

Along with the Jira ticket, I shall post my draft solution.

Regards

Carsten

------Originalnachricht------
Von: Dale E. Moore
An:user@ofbiz.apache.org
Antwort an:user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: multitenant users?
Gesendet: 28. Aug. 2012 16:20

I'm having a spot of problem logging in and using tenant DEMO1 and DEMO2.

If I log in to DEMO1 or DEMO2 tenant as admin and create users I get errors
when I try to use those users.

If I run

./ant load-tenant-admin-user-login -DdelegatorId=DEMO1
-DuserLoginId=adminDemo

which seems to run fine I get

The Following Errors Occurred:
following error occurred during login: User not found.

I created my ofBiz install via:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk ofbiz.12.04-tenants
cd ofbiz.12.04-tenants
./ant load-demo-multitenant
vi framework/common/config/general.properties
Change multitenant to Y
./ant start
http://localhost:8080/catalog

Are there instructions, documentation or hints somewhere that I am
overlooking that guide me in the setup of multitenant installation, setup
and configuration? If I can get past this step my next step will be to add a
new tenant, over which I've already started scratching my head.

I appreciate any suggestions, guidance or help! Would somebody please tell
me where to go (grin?)

I look forward to hearing from you,
DaleEMoore@gMail.Com