ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Cost Centers Accounts Screen re commit r1344568
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 06:17:23 GMT
What I wanted to say when I wrote "we could take a more informed decision" is that the community
(including Vikas and you) could take a better decision, not that the OFBiz PMC was going to
discuss this privately (we never do code level discussion in the private list).
Please solicit a reply from Vikas rather than me.

Jacopo