ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Install location of OFBiz: still getting started ...
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:46:17 GMT
In this type of project, it doesn't work the same as a C++ library or
similar. We have no idea what platform you plan to deploy on, and there
are too many options to attempt a universal installation script.

You can write a shell script to do an SVN checkout and build for the
target server (pull the project to the server or push the project to the
server). The same script could be used to remove unwanted files. If you
want to remove the .svn folders from your deploy copy, you can use the
SVN export command.

-Adrian