ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajbir Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: upgrade of PostgreSQL version 8.4,2 to .12 caues connection problem.
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:49:39 GMT
It looks your PostgreSql is not listening on TCP sockets. Instead it is
listening on Linux socket and that is the reason when you give localhost
switch to psql client, it tries to use the loopback interface.

Simple solution is to make change in your postgresql.conf file to listen
on TCP socket.

Thanks,

Raj