ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: ant build errors
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:20:23 GMT
As far as I know, there is nothing missing in OFBiz. I just ran ant
clean-all and ant load-demo from within Eclipse on the latest trunk code
and it builds fine.

Please run ant clean-all and ant run-install again, but this time copy &
paste the entire console log to your email. Screenshots will not come
through, and even if they did, they would not provide enough information.

-Adrian