ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "bhargav.tri" <Bhargav.Triv...@objectedge.com>
Subject Re: Apply Promotion on survey
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:48:21 GMT
Thanks Nandini.
I dont have an explanation for this but I had tried with both values "Y" and
"N" but it was applying the discount automatically. I was pretty sure that
it was "Req. Code" flag which handled it but then I started doubting it when
it was not working accordingly.

But I tried the same thing right now and it seems to be working

May be it needed me to restart my server which is pretty ambiguous since
ideally speaking my changes should be directly reflected.

I am not sure what went wrong but I am not able to recreate the scenario.
Will keep a look out.

Thanks for the help.