ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Robert G." <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: Response from java Method to client - Ajax call
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:39:06 GMT
ahh ok, I think now I got it:

/<request-map uri="checkInSession">
       <security https="false" auth="false"/>
       <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.ecommerce.general.HelperMethods"
invoke="checkInSession"/>
            <response name="response" type="request" value="json" />
            <response name="error" type="none" />
</request-map>
/

this calls than the uri mapping for uri = "json":

/<request-map uri="json">
        <security direct-request="false"/>
        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.common.CommonEvents"
invoke="jsonResponseFromRequestAttributes"/>
        <response name="success" type="none"/>
</request-map> /

and with that I get the http request into a json object, which I can get in
my ajax thing :)

great, I will try it. Thank you all so much for helping me that fast, cause
now with the session thing I can create with JS / Ajax things more functions
and solutions....