ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Saroj C <saro...@tcs.com>
Subject Session Data Cross Over
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:27:01 GMT
Hi ,
 We have a home page, where, we are displaying a customized message saying
 "Welcome <User Name>", if the user is already logged on to the
Application.

We are getting the User Name to be displayed from the Session.

Sometimes, we observed the following

1. User 1 Logs  in, he is displayed the Proper Message from Machine - 1.
2. User 2 connects to the Application from a different Machine (Machine
-2), he is shown the Message Welcome User -1 instead of Welcome Guest !!!
3. We observed the JSession id is same on both the Machines. which seems
to be strange.

Any idea, what could be wrong ? We are using Ofbiz 9.04.

Thanks and Regards,
Saroj Kumar Choudhury
and any attachments. Thank you