ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: How to send order details to 3rd party email address
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:43:24 GMT
Did you consider the OFBiz drop shipping process?

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=dropShip1
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/dropship1-dropShip1-p

Jacques
PS: not sure why (format you use, or whatnot) but I read your message as attached text in
my email client  when received from OFBiz
user ML, I C/P it below, hence no heading ">"
Same for subject "Allow affiliates to generate coupon/promo codes with discounts" it's a pain
to handle, please check why, else I
fear you will get less help...

From: "Martin Grotzke" <martin.grotzke@googlemail.com>
To: <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: How to send order details to 3rd party email address

Hi,

our use case is that in our shop the user shall be able to configure a
product (Pleated blinds) that is built/packed by an external
manufaturer/packer.

The idea is to send an email to the manufacturer with details regarding
the ordered/configured product and the customer address (for shipment).

How is it possible to setup this workflow in OFBiz?
Would there be a better way to integrate the manufacturer/packer into
this process?

Thanx && cheers,
Martin