ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz - Camel integration
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:34:32 GMT
@Adrian what do you use to connect OFBiz to ESB ?

@Jacques  Camel also supports async routing and much more, like
Throttler, Delayer, Load Balancer ... so it might be useful also in
your case.

@All
I just updated the post with a new example which shows how to run
OFBiz and Camel separately and use RMI to communicate.
In the demo application  [1] Camel will listen for tweets with a given
keyword and create a note in OFBiz using createNote service. Something
like this might be useful, if you want to follow twitter and see if
someone is mentioning your company, products and create a
CommunicationEvent, Task in OFBiz. Or even use an ECA to tweet every
time a new product is released...

Anyway, this is not supposed be included in OFBiz. The idea is if
someone wants to integrate OFBiz with an external system, can leverage
the available Camel connectors and enterprise integration patterns, by
simply connecting OFBiz and Camel.

Bilgin

[1] https://github.com/bibryam/camel-ofbiz-rmi