ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nakul Dhenge <nakul.dhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tips or a cookbook
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 02:57:08 GMT
Hi Ben,

 Read These two books carefully you will get whole idea

1.)Apache Ofbiz Development - the beginners tutorial by Jonathon Wong and
Rupert howell
2.)Apache Ofbiz cookbook by Jonathon Wong and Rupert howell

read second 0ne it's easy to understand. you can read these books online on
www.scribd.com

Thank you.

Nakul Dhenge.

Mob no.:+91 9891676763