ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Surya Kusumakar <kusumakar.of...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customers raising PO directly to a supplier
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:01:29 GMT
Hi Arihant,

Ofbiz supports Drop Shipment process where Customer can place order and
that order is fulfilled by Supplier, no inventory management will be needed
at Company's end. To run this process you have to make changes at Product
Store and Supplier Product level. The check at Product Store is
RequirementMethodEnumId which should be set to Drop Ship Only also put the
Supplier Product at drop ship check to Yes.

When this process is run system will create Sales Order along with Purchase
Order, when purchase order will be completed by Supplier automatically
Sales order will get completed. You can also make changes at Product level,
if you want to drop ship only few products.

HTH
--
Thanks & Regards
Surya Kusumakar