ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build and Deploy Ofbiz on Production
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:05:02 GMT
Jacques,
I tried it in different versions of tomcat and ofbiz revisions. I
tested it on ofbiz 10.04 and 11.04 with tomcat 6 and 7.
It failed in all cases. I am not sure if there's a way to modify ofbiz
to be depoyed just like moqui, where we drop a war file
in tomcat, and make it point to the location of the additional components.