ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From deb.pa...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Send Request and Response to an existing event
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 03:39:41 GMT
Hi,

Enlisted are some options below. Perhaps, I am not able to get the
bigscene, but here is my take. (Could you elaborate the scenario?)
Upon triggering the call, I hit the controller and there I can cascade the
request based on the response.

Request cascaded over from one event to another. (Events may be
simple/minilang or java or ajax)
Within controller.xml - Single pass
        <request-map uri="createcustomer">
                <security https="true" auth="true" />
                <event type="simple"
                        path=
"component://ecommerce/script/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/customer/CustomerEvents.xml"
                        invoke="createCustomer" />
                <response name="success" type="view" value="main" />
                <response name="error" type="view" value="newcustomer" />
        </request-map>

Within controller.xml - Multiple pass
The response statements can be cascaded to another request map.

        <request-map uri="processCustomerSettings">
        <security https="true" auth="false"/>
        <event type="simple" path="component://..../XYZ.xml" invoke=
"processCustomerSettings"/>
        <response name="success" type="request" value=
"createUpdateShippingAddressCheckout"/>
        <response name="error" type="view" value="OnePageCheckout"/>
      </request-map>
        <request-map uri="createUpdateShippingAddressCheckout">
                <security https="true" auth="false" />
                <event type="simple"
                        path="component://..../CustomerEvents.xml"
                        invoke="createUpdateCustomerAndShippingAddress" />
                <response name="success" type="request" value=
"setShippingOption" />
                <response name="error" type="view" value="OnePageCheckout"
/>
        </request-map>

Passing request method from within simple method to another.
  <call-bsh><![CDATA[
                java.util.ArrayList userMessagePices = new
java.util.ArrayList();
                String userFname = (String)
personContext.get("firstName");
            XYZ.SmsServicesRegistration.smsServices(request, response,
userMessagePices, phoneNo.toString());

        ]]></call-bsh>
 </simple-method>

Thanks,