ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "selc" <s...@bdg.centrin.net.id>
Subject ofbiz ecommerce page unaccessible
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 13:37:18 GMT

I think your OFBiz is running ....
if you can access localhost:8080/ecommerce/control/main from your web
browser

- Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: sugionodjojo [mailto:sugionodjojo@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 Mei 2012 17:31
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: ofbiz ecommerce page unaccessible

Hi,
thanks for your advice.

i change the java sdk to 1.6 or version 6, as i understand some of linux
package require the exact version of other supporting program

and yes, there is a change from previous installation, after ./ant
run-install, i carry on with java -Xms128M -Xmx512M -jar ofbiz.jar from
terminal

it went all night with the installation , and never finish !! I have to
close terminal and cancel any program in progress. the only thing is that i
manage to glance localhost:8080/ecommerce even i cannot edit anything

I restart my computer, and try ./startofbiz.sh

and it exactly like what i had before, it went on and went on with date,
catalina container, persistent program, etc from terminal window.

is there something wrong with my installation?

thanks in advance for advice