ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankit.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is accountingQuantityTotal in InventoryItem entity?
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 07:59:21 GMT
Then I think you have to look into the code hows inventory reservation
is done for an orderItem product which is having multiple
InventoryItem, in the same manner you can do this for
InventoryItemDetail, as I remember there is some *balanceInventory*
service which balance the inventory levels, please have a look in the
code. Check InventoryServices.xml and InventoryReservationServices.xml

HTH

Regards,
Ankit Jain