ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankit.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: product attributes and futures
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 06:24:44 GMT
Hi Robert,

I think features are the better choose, as you mentioned that the
attributes will be same for all the products of a category then you
can use these technical specifications as ProductFeature and associate
to ProductFeatureCategory and then associate this
ProductFeatureCategory to a ProductCategory through
ProductFeatureCategoryAppl. Please have a look to these entity
relationship.

HTH

Regards,
Ankit Jain