ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankit.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is accountingQuantityTotal in InventoryItem entity?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 16:37:18 GMT
Hi Deval,

Yes I got your problem, and you can achieve this by writing a service
and expose it as a webservice by doing export=true and pass the
required parameter which will create a InventoryItemDetail record for
the ordered Product inventory. You have productId and the quantity you
want to deduct, fetch inventoryItem for that product and then just use
the service createInventoryItemDetail for creating the record and pass
the required parameter like,

inventoryItemId(mandatory),  availableToPromiseDiff, quantityOnHandDiff.

Regards,
Ankit Jain