ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz Cluster
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 06:32:20 GMT
Creating separate server for static contents is clearly depends upon how
big your business is and how many users are accessing it. If performance is
a problem then it will help you otherwise you can create a directory
observer utility for the images folder which will scp the newly added
images to another server.