ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to install Ofbiz 11.04 on Ubuntu 12.04
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 06:56:52 GMT
While doing that, make sure you don't install sun jdk1.7. Install 1.6 .
AFAIR I had prob with jdk1.7.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Sanjeev Gupta <subscribe@sanjeevg.com>wrote:

> Thx Paul
> I installed the patch, and it resolved the problem.
> but then the install failed with the following error
> classes:
>  [javac16] Compiling 65 source files to
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/product/build/classes
>  [javac16] ProductSearchEvents.java:317: invalid inferred types for V;
> inferred type does not conform to declared bound(s)
>   [javac16] inferred: java.lang.Integer
>  [javac16] bound(s): java.lang.String
>  [javac16]                 Map<String, String> messageMap =
> UtilMisc.toMap("numAdded", Integer.valueOf(numAdded), "productFeatureId",
> productFeatureId);
>  [javac16]                                                                ^
>  [javac16] ProductSearchEvents.java:367: invalid inferred types for V;
> inferred type does not conform to declared bound(s)
>   [javac16] inferred: java.lang.Integer
>  [javac16] bound(s): java.lang.String
>  [javac16]                 Map<String, String> messageMap =
> UtilMisc.toMap("numRemoved", Integer.valueOf(numRemoved),
> "productFeatureId", productFeatureId);
>  [javac16]                                                                ^
>  [javac16] ProductSearchSession.java:1231: cannot find symbol
>  [javac16] symbol  : method
> add(java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.Object>)
>  [javac16] location: interface
> java.util.List<java.util.Map&lt;java.lang.String,java.lang.String>>
>  [javac16]
> featureCountList.add(UtilMisc.toMap("productFeatureId", (String)
> searchResult.get("pfacProductFeatureId"), "productFeatureTypeId", (String)
> searchResult.get("pfcProductFeatureTypeId"), "description", (String)
> searchResult.get("pfcDescription"), "featureCount", Long.toString((Long)
> searchResult.get("featureCount"))));
>  [javac16]                             ^
>  [javac16] ShipmentServices.java:1033: invalid inferred types for V;
> inferred type does not conform to declared bound(s)
>   [javac16] inferred: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericValue
>  [javac16] bound(s): java.lang.String
>  [javac16]             Map<String, String> input =
> UtilMisc.toMap("shipmentId", shipmentId, "shipmentRouteSegmentId",
> shipmentRouteSegmentId, "userLogin", userLogin);
>  [javac16]                                                       ^
>  [javac16] 4 errors
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/build.xml:209: The following error occurred while
> executing
> this line:
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/build.xml:67: The following error occurred
> while executing this line:
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/macros.xml:32: The following error occurred while
> executing
> this line:
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/common.xml:93: Compile failed; see the compiler error
> output for details.
>
>
> */Just to make sure, I upgraded to openJDK 1.7, but still no luck./*
>
> classes:
>  [javac16] Compiling 65 source files to
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/product/build/classes
>  [javac16] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction
> with -source 1.6
>  [javac16]
>
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductSearchEvents.java:317:
> error: invalid inferred types for V; inferred type does not conform to
> declared bound(s)
>  [javac16]                 Map<String, String> messageMap =
> UtilMisc.toMap("numAdded", Integer.valueOf(numAdded), "productFeatureId",
> productFeatureId);
>  [javac16]                                                                ^
>  [javac16]     inferred: Integer
>  [javac16]     bound(s): String
>  [javac16]   where V,V1,V2 are type-variables:
>  [javac16]     V extends Object declared in method
> <V,V1,V2>toMap(String,V1,String,V2)
>  [javac16]     V1 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2>toMap(String,V1,String,V2)
>  [javac16]     V2 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2>toMap(String,V1,String,V2)
>  [javac16]
>
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductSearchEvents.java:367:
> error: invalid inferred types for V; inferred type does not conform to
> declared bound(s)
>  [javac16]                 Map<String, String> messageMap =
> UtilMisc.toMap("numRemoved", Integer.valueOf(numRemoved),
> "productFeatureId", productFeatureId);
>  [javac16]                                                                ^
>  [javac16]     inferred: Integer
>  [javac16]     bound(s): String
>  [javac16]   where V,V1,V2 are type-variables:
>  [javac16]     V extends Object declared in method
> <V,V1,V2>toMap(String,V1,String,V2)
>  [javac16]     V1 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2>toMap(String,V1,String,V2)
>  [javac16]     V2 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2>toMap(String,V1,String,V2)
>  [javac16]
>
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductSearchSession.java:1231:
> error: no suitable method found for add(Map<String,Object>)
>  [javac16]
> featureCountList.add(UtilMisc.toMap("productFeatureId", (String)
> searchResult.get("pfacProductFeatureId"), "productFeatureTypeId", (String)
> searchResult.get("pfcProductFeatureTypeId"), "description", (String)
> searchResult.get("pfcDescription"), "featureCount", Long.toString((Long)
> searchResult.get("featureCount"))));
>  [javac16]                             ^
>  [javac16]     method List.add(int,Map<String,String>) is not applicable
>  [javac16]       (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
>  [javac16]     method List.add(Map<String,String>) is not applicable
>  [javac16]       (actual argument Map<String,Object> cannot be converted to
> Map<String,String> by method invocation conversion)
>  [javac16]
>
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/shipment/shipment/ShipmentServices.java:1033:
> error: invalid inferred types for V; inferred type does not conform to
> declared bound(s)
>  [javac16]             Map<String, String> input =
> UtilMisc.toMap("shipmentId", shipmentId, "shipmentRouteSegmentId",
> shipmentRouteSegmentId, "userLogin", userLogin);
>  [javac16]                                                       ^
>  [javac16]     inferred: GenericValue
>  [javac16]     bound(s): String
>  [javac16]   where V,V1,V2,V3 are type-variables:
>  [javac16]     V extends Object declared in method
> <V,V1,V2,V3>toMap(String,V1,String,V2,String,V3)
>  [javac16]     V1 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2,V3>toMap(String,V1,String,V2,String,V3)
>  [javac16]     V2 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2,V3>toMap(String,V1,String,V2,String,V3)
>  [javac16]     V3 extends V declared in method
> <V,V1,V2,V3>toMap(String,V1,String,V2,String,V3)
>  [javac16] 4 errors
>  [javac16] 1 warning
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/build.xml:209: The following error occurred while
> executing
> this line:
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/applications/build.xml:67: The following error occurred
> while executing this line:
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/macros.xml:32: The following error occurred while
> executing
> this line:
> /opt/ofbiz.11.04/common.xml:93: Compile failed; see the compiler error
> output for details.
>
> I'll probably try take on Deepak's recommendation too and switch to Oracle
> JDK and see if that resolves the issue.
> Meantime does is actually make any diff if I use Oracle JDK or Open JDK ??
> (apart from the fact that Ubuntu no longer supports oralce JDK)
>
> -----
> Rgds
> Sanjeev
> www.sanjeevg.com
> @sanjeevgcom
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Unable-to-install-Ofbiz-11-04-on-Ubuntu-12-04-tp4631840p4631860.html
> Sent from the OFBiz - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Deepak Agarwal,
>
> Paxcel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
> Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Gurgaon, India.
> E-Mail: deepak.agarwal@paxcel.net
> Mobile: +91 9910322604
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message