ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Ofbiz Cluster
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 04:58:03 GMT
1) What error coming while trying for cluster ?
2) images, css, js and any other static content should be kept on a
separate (Preferrably multiple if load is very high) servers. Lets say you
have a node C , then keep the static files in
/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/static/ (hypothetical location) and start this
server . Now, in your ofbiz directory modify
framework/webapps/config/url.properties with

content.url.prefix.secure=https://<CServerlocation>:<PORT>/static/
content.url.prefix.standard=http://<CServerlocation>:<PORT>/static/

Now, all your static files url will get prepended with above url
automatically and hence you page loading will be very fast.