ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Boris Hamanov <bsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Shipping methods for a store
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 09:01:43 GMT
Hi guys,

I am having difficulty configuring a shipping method for my ecommerce
store. My requerements are very simple. The shipping is fixed sum not
matter how many items are in the order.

I looked at the examples in specialpurpose\ecommerce\data\DemoShipping.xml

I figured I will need only to add in my data the following:

<ShipmentCostEstimate productStoreId="90000" orderFlatPrice="5.0"
orderItemFlatPrice="0.0" carrierPartyId="Company"
carrierRoleTypeId="CARRIER" orderPricePercent="0.0"
shipmentCostEstimateId="HusaShipCost"
shipmentMethodTypeId="LOCAL_DELIVERY"/>

My store id is 90000

The shipmentMethodTypeId="LOCAL_DELIVERY" is already preloaded in the DB
from demo data

Despite that in the Final Order Review page, it says:

Method: No Shipping

What else I could do to make that work?