ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From enno tech <rahul063...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: condition in a xml form
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 05:18:50 GMT
list of companies is shown all list of organizations.But i want to
show only the organization that was logged in by an user.

example

[in the preference top right side]

Mr x- Company Z

means mr x logged in company z. but mr x can see [if he has
permission-ed to see] the organization Gl settings  he can see the
other companies gl (chart of accounts etc..)

But i want to show only company z in the comany list when that user logged in.