ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Mangudi <venkatmang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order Sequence
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 06:34:21 GMT
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Surya Kusumakar <kusumakar.ofbiz@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Venkat,
>
> For Sales order you can set your preference in Accounting Preferences field
> : Order Id Prefix. So all the Sales order numbers will start with your
> preferred prefix, like : BMP100001 . Also you can set preference for order
> sequence from Accounting preferences.

Thank you, but what I am really looking for is not prefix. I want sales
orders to have their own sequence and purchase orders to have their own
sequence. I suspect that my requirement will be a problem because Orders
(both SO and PO) are stored in Order table. Can the big guns weigh in on
this please?

--
Regards,
Venkat