ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From devalpatel <deval.pa...@netweb.biz>
Subject Re: what is accountingQuantityTotal in InventoryItem entity?
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 08:13:33 GMT
I am online now. Please give me ur skypeId.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ankit Jain [via OFBiz]
  To: devalpatel
  Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 1:30 PM
  Subject: Re: what is accountingQuantityTotal in InventoryItem entity?

  Then I think you have to look into the code hows inventory reservation
  is done for an orderItem product which is having multiple
  InventoryItem, in the same manner you can do this for
  InventoryItemDetail, as I remember there is some *balanceInventory*
  service which balance the inventory levels, please have a look in the
  code. Check InventoryServices.xml and InventoryReservationServices.xml

  HTH

  Regards,
  Ankit Jain

  NAML