ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Issue on latest trunk
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 10:17:11 GMT
We will need more detail. From what you've described, there seems to be
a UOM conversion missing. The missing conversion could be a quantity UOM
or a currency UOM. Examine the data you changed and check your quantity
UOMs and currency UOMs to make sure there are conversions for each.

-Adrian

On 5/31/2012 11:12 AM, Charles So wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed trunk r1342326 and come across a problem.
>
> Basically I followed the Technical Production Setup Guide&  apache-ofbiz-business-setup-guide.html
as closely as I can. The demo and seed data are loaded, and revised the existing sample data
to suit my need.

> In Order Entry I created an order, Approved it, and under Actions section, Destination
Facility, I clicked on "Quick Receive Purchase Order". Then the following error shows up:

> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ReceiveInventory]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The
current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values [file:/Applications/ofbiz/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; {UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found} (Error running script at location [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]: