ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chandan Khandelwal <chandan.khandel...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: How to access image associated with Promo
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 05:32:49 GMT
Hi Sanjeev,

You need to call makeProductPromoContentWrapper(GenericValue
productPromo, HttpServletRequest request) method of a
ProductPromoContentWrapper class to define ProductPromoContentWrapper
then you can use ProductPromoContentWrapper to get product promo content
of a specific type.

HTH...

Thanks & Regards
--