ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: proposal
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 18:12:34 GMT
at the first level you can create a "working Catalog" that is not online.
then you can use the copy function to the "live catalog" when ready.
so the only thing necessary is a to from list that a import routing can
read and do the copies in mass.

Info Olagos sent the following on 5/20/2012 11:33 AM: