ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: proposal
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 11:55:43 GMT
Hi Heidi:
IMHO, these responses are missing the point and show a total lack of
understanding surrounding the many and varied business rules behind
publishing a product catalog.

I think this is a really cool idea and would certainly set OFBiz apart
from any competition.

Best Regards,
Ruth Hoffman
Owner, Adaptive Enterprise Solutions, LLC
http://www.myofbiz.com

>>> http://www.olagos.com
>>> http://www.olagos.be