ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Arun Kumar Batham <arun.bat...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: ATP/QOH does not display value in Inventory item details page
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 12:14:09 GMT
Hello Nadhiya,

You can also try this for receiving the purchase order,
go to Facility -> Facilities -> Receive Inventory, in 'Receive Item (s)'
form enter your 'Purchase Order Number' and 'Product Id' fill 'Receive
Inventory into Facility form' submit it and see the details in 'Facility
-> Facilities -> Inventory Item Details'. It works perfectly.

If you have still problem, take reference from this location
https://localhost:8443/facility/control/ReceiveInventory?facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse
for receiving purchase order.

Thank you.

Best Regards