ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Arun Kumar Batham <arun.bat...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: ATP/QOH does not display value in Inventory item details page
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 10:24:27 GMT
Hello nadhiya,

You need to enter 'Quantity Accepted' for receive products. For doing
this First go to Catalog -> Product ->Inventory
Click on 'Receive Inventory' button appear in front of Facility, it will
open 'Receive Item(s)' form. Fill this form and click 'Receive Product(s)'.
Then again 'Receive inventory into Facility' form appear, here you can
enter 'Quantity Accepted' field. Submit this form and then click
'Inventory Item Details',  you see both ATP and QOH (Available to
promise/Quantity on hand).

Another way is first go to Facility -> Facilities -> Receive Inventory ,
fill and submit the form. On clicking 'Inventory Item Details' you can
see ATP and QOH.
I think this information may help you.

Thank you.

Best Regards