ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajbir Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to use ofBiz service in .Net application?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 13:48:37 GMT
Hi Deval,

Below is rough outline of the step to deploy a web service using CXF.
You can replace CXF with any other web services engine such as Axis2.

1. Download CXF web application from Apache CXF.
2. Create OFBiz component in hot-deploy or you can use your existing
component.
3. Configure CXF servlet into the web.xml. You may need to copy the CXF
jar files in the lib folder of your component.
4. Deploy your services using cxf.xml. You can inject Delegator and
LocalDispatcher using Spring beans and use the dispatcher to call the
OFBiz services within your web service.

Thanks,

Raj

On Friday 11 May 2012 06:41 PM, devalpatel wrote:
> Hi Rajbir,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> How to deploy the soap service in ofBiz. Means, if  I create a new project for implementing
a SOAP webservice, how to deploy it in ofBiz?

> Can you give some simple steps or example...For exmplae . 1) create a soap webservice.
2) put the war into XXX folder into ofBiz... 3) required components etc........